Loading the content... Loading depends on your connection speed!

Wanbang new led high bay low bay fixtures lamp

led high bay low bay fixtures lights do not like indoor lighting to retail-based, its customer groups are mainly engineering and some powerful dealers, the amount is difficult to like business and home lighting so much, the price is difficult to have a large floating.

Wanbanled high bay low bay fixtures lamps do not like indoor lighting to retail-based, its customer groups are mainly engineering and some powerful dealers, the amount is difficult to like business and home lighting so much, the price is difficult to have a large floating.

Green LED energy-saving lamps seven advantages:

◇ energy efficient in the same brightness circumstances, LED energy-saving lamps 1000 hours only consume 1 kWh, ordinary incandescent 17 hours consumption of 1 kWh, ordinary energy-saving lamps 100 hours consumption of 1 kWh.

◇ long life LED super energy-saving lamp using the theoretical life of up to 10,000 hours or more, ordinary incandescent lamp life of more than 1000 hours.

◇ light health light does not contain ultraviolet and infrared, no radiation, no pollution. Ordinary energy-saving lamps and incandescent light contains ultraviolet and infrared.

◇ Green environmental protection does not contain mercury and lead and other harmful elements, benefit from recycling and use, and will not produce electromagnetic interference, ordinary lamp contains mercury and lead and other harmful elements, energy-saving lamps in the electronic ballast will produce electromagnetic interference.

◇ protection of vision using DC power drive, no flicker, ordinary lights are AC drive, it will inevitably produce a long time on the eyes of the flash.

led garage lights

◇ light efficiency of high fever, 90% of the energy into visible light, ordinary incandescent only 20% of electricity into visible light, and the other 80% of the energy into heat on the limited resources is a great waste.

◇ high safety factor required voltage, current is small, less heat, no security risks, can be used for mines and other dangerous places.

Leave a Comment